Looking for a bold strap to make a statement with? Don't sacrifice comfort for looks...
With our new Artist Series Guitar Straps by Kayleigh London Art, you can have both!
Designed by the team that brought you the AirCell Guitar Strap, our new line of retro-inspired guitar straps provides a colorful alternative to plain colored straps. This 2" wide strap boasts a high thread count which makes it both long lasting and extremely comfortable to wear.
With fully adjustable length from 37" - 64", our straps are suitable for any guitarist: From the low guitar slinger to those who prefer their axe really high up... we've got you covered! Featuring scratch-free plastic adjustment buckles, our straps will not cause any of the "buckle rash" that straps with metal buckles often do. The premium belt leather ends provide a safe and secure fit to guitars, and the bonus Rubber Strap Locks will prevent the strap from accidentally slipping off your guitar. Comes with a heavy duty nylon tie lace for use on guitars with only one strap button.
- UNIQUE ARTISTIC STYLE: Our Artist Series guitar straps are crafted and printed in the colorful, bold artistic styles of Kayleigh London Art’s unique style. Crafted with strong attention to detail, KLIQ straps are bound to look great on any stage!
- MAKE A STATEMENT: Unlike other straps that have been around for years, this 2" wide strap is made with super soft polyester and artfully designed to set you apart from all the other musicians out there. Made exclusively for KLIQ, the Artist Series Straps are meant to be a statement piece for any musician.
- FITS ALL: Our strap uses plastic non-scratch buckles and is fully adjustable from 37" - 64". This makes it suitable as an acoustic guitar strap or an electric guitar strap, and ensures a great custom fit for players of nearly any height.
- SAFE & SECURE: KLIQ straps feature premium leather ends that are made to stand up to years of attaching and detaching from your guitar or bass. Rubber strap locks are included to conveniently and fully secure the strap to your guitar.
- GUARANTEED TO LAST: No compromises were made in the quality department, and our Utah-based design team stands behind every sketch and every stitch. Backed by a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.