Tired of underperforming clip-on tuners? Hate buying batteries for your tuner? So were we...
Introducing the EcoTuner
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY INSIDE: Recharge with the supplied cord with USB port on your PC, mobile power bank, or charging adapter. No need to replace batteries, very environmentally friendly; taking 1.5 hours to fully recharge and can be used for 6 hours continuously.
- FAST & ACCURATE: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The EcoTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY: The largest color display on a rechargeable tuner allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like to put the tuner in perfect view.
- EASY TO USE & RELIABLE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way. With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the EcoTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ EcoTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
||A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz)
||430-450 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
||Guitar, bass, violin, ukulele and chromatic
||Full color LED backlit LCD display
|Power Save Feature
||Auto power off
||Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery
||Approximately 6 hours (tuner continuously operating)
||2.1 x 1.3 x 4.0 inches
||USB charging cable
Click here to download the EcoTuner User Manual
||2 Business Days
||1 Business Days