The AirLink rechargeable Wireless Audio System (AL-WAS01) offers a reliable and affordable way to transmit your guitar (or any other electric musical instrument) signal, enabling you to break free from the burden of cables.
With a transmission distance up to 115 feet, you are afforded the freedom to roam the stage for a truly dynamic performance or just use at home without the need to worry about cables.
Easy to use, plug and play makes for quick and easy set-up and connection. The Airlink Wireless Audio System supports 4 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit signal to several receivers at the same time.
The Airlink Wireless Audio System employs an impressive 140dB dynamic range at your disposal, crystal-clear sampling at 24Bit/48kHz, and a frequency range spanning 5.729 GHz to 5.820 GHz. With less than 5.6ms latency, you will experience no lag or no signal loss. You can rest assured that the most subtle of nuances with regard to your performance are captured and transmitted with the utmost fidelity. And working time is up to 4 hours after fully charged, and support 1.5 hours quick charge.
The wireless transceiver is compact and can be used for a variety of occasions, such as class performances, guitar practice, and even for more informal settings like family gatherings And Suitable for Electric Guitar, Guitar Amp, Guitar Effects Pedal, Audio Mixer, etc.
The Airlink Wireless Audio System is covered by the KLIQ "No Worries" Warranty for a period of 3 years.
- Concert Quality Signal: Wireless Audio System uses 24-bit 48KHz high quality audio broadcasting. High Frequency ISM band is optimal for guitar wireless approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
- No-interference: The wireless audio system utilizes UHF technology, high frequency which less than 5.6ms latency, no lag or signal loss. Effective range is about 115 feet. Supports simultaneous broadcasts on 4 channels (4 units can be used simultaneously).
- Convenient Charging : Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, work-time is up to 4 hours after being fully charged, and comes with a double-USB cable for convenient, simultaneous charging of transmitter and receiver, which ensures good performance for every use
- Plug and Play : Automatic connection between transmitter and receiver, no other adjustment is required. If Transmitter & Receiver can not connect with each other, they need ID Pairing to Reset before first using, please see User Manual.
- Universal Use : 120° rotatable plug design, can be used with most electric guitars, basses, electric-acoustic guitars, or any other electric instruments that use 1/4" output jacks.